Affirmations Based On "rich Dad, Poor Dad"
I'm sure most of you have heard of, and perhaps read the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki. If you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend it along with his book "Cashflow Quadrant." Both of the books are simplistic and introductory by design. But there are some important concepts that Kiyosaki highlights that are fundamental to accumulating wealth. Here are a number of Power Affirmations that I have created based on studying his material.
One of the reasons I prefer creating power affirmations instead of just notes is that they focus my mind on the positive application of the knowledge and not just the knowledge itself. By conditioning my mind to take positive action on what I learn, positive results eventually follow.
Here some of the affirmations:
My financial intelligence is now increasing everyday. Financial intelligence is more important than money.
1) I now create regular, positive cashflow. I create money.
2) Through controlling cash producing assets whose cash exceeds my living expenses, I am on the Fast Track to unlimited abundance.
3) I don't work for money, I make my money work hard for me.
4) I regularly study accounting and investing.
5) Today I choose to be wealthy. I choose to use my ideas and money to create ever increasing wealth and abundance.
6) I study and learn about money from people who are already wealthy.
7) When I come across an investment worth making, I ask myself "HOW can I afford it?" I am a possibility thinker.
8) My thoughts create new wealth generating opportunities everyday.
9) I study so that I can find good companies to buy.
10) I increase my wealth by following strategies to manage risk.
11) I pay myself first. I always pay my bills, but I pay myself first.
12) I am financially self-reliant. Through creative intelligence and planning, I now create new wealth far beyond my personal needs.
13) I write strong and sound business plans that create successful businesses that create jobs for others. I create wealth for myself and for other people.