Yum Yum Chicken Recipe For West Bend Slow Cookers
West Bend is a solid company known for their quality slow cookers. I want to share with you a great chicken recipe for use in a West Bend slow cooker. So you like great tasting food? Me too and I love to cook things in a slow cooker and smell up the house all day long. So with no further ado here is a great recipe to try out.
1. Your gonna need a 6 ounce can of tomato paste
2. Grab 2 cloves of garlic minced
3. 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
4. 2 tablespoons of butter
5. Take 3 big boneless skinless chicken thighs and cut into small bite size chunks
6. Dice up an onion just one
7. 2 teaspoons of tandoori masala
8. A tablespoon of curry paste
9. 2 teaspoons of curry powder
10. 14 ounces of coconut milk
11. A cup of just plain old yogurt
12. A teaspoon of garam masala
Here is some help for you to get that all put together:
Go ahead and melt down that butter and vegetable oil right around a medium heat is what you want. Now throw in your onion that garlic clove you minced up and that yum yum chicken. You gonna cook that till you see the onion turning translucent should be between 7 to 10 11 minutes.
Now I want you to put everything else in there except for the coconut milk and yogurt. Take that great concoction you have there and drop it right down into your West Bend slow cooker. Now as your pouring that in go ahead and add that yogurt and milk. Now set that baby on high for 6 to 8 hours. You will know you are coming to the end when that chicken gets nice and tender. Now after all that work, go ahead sit down and taste you some of that Yum Yum slow cooked chicken.
Thanks for stopping by,