How To Cook A Simple Rice Dish
Cooking rice is a simple way to make the rice dish so that it remains soft and loose. At rice, the beans should remain separate and do not form lumps. This recipe can be used as a gasket every time you want to eat rice.
* of a small onion chopped
* 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
* 1 tablespoon of butter
* 400 g of chicken soup
* Salt and pepper
* 1 cup of cooked rice
1. Preheat a pan anti-adhesion with a diameter of 25 cm on medium heat and add oil.
2. When hot, add butter and onions and mix until the onions fry about 2-3 minutes. Add some salt and pepper. If using canned soup, do not put salt because it has enough.
3. Put the rice in the mixture. Cover each individual grain with fat from the pan. This step keeps the grains separate.
4. Cook for 30 seconds and stir the rice to do not stick to the pan.
5. Add 1 3 / 4 cup of broth or water. Soon it will start to boil. Turn the heat lower and cover well.
6. Let it simmer on low heat for 12 minutes, stir once and cover again. If there is no longer liquid in the pan add another cup of water.
7. Let the pan on fire another 5 minutes and than taste. If the rice is not ready yet, add cup of soup, and cook it for another 3 minutes, then turn off heat and leave the rice covered for another 5-10 minutes.
8. Taste again, when the rice is ready, stir with a fork and serve.
* Use as much as possible homemade soup.
* Pre-cooked rice is a type of rice that has been boiled briefly before being husked because it has a brown color.
* You can add more ingredients to make it more aromatic: bay leaves, parsley, thyme, oregano, or other vegetables. You can also experiment with different types of soups.